28 December 2007

Well...

here it is the end of the first semester of teaching and I haven't been on this blog more than a handful of times! So much for reflection on a regular basis. I have been doing a lot of reflecting lately to prep for next semester. I will have many of the same kids from my Pre-AP physics class in the full blown AP class. That will be a bit of a challenge. Some of these students are so intelligent that I have difficulty challenging them. I need to get the fall semester closed out and look ahead to January 8th. It's going to be awesome. I am so much better prepared for this coming time than I was back in August. Not that I am old hat in the teaching game, but I have formed some really good relationships with a few students and I look forward to deepening them. Bring it on!

Check the links sections for a photo blog that I have recently started thanks to my new Digital SLR camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment